Official: Neymar signs new barcelona contract

Brazilian sensation neymar has bagged up a bumper new deal at camp nou. His been at his best since joining the catalan giants and was more than happy after the deal went through.
He said:
"The players here are incredible and, from the outside, that intimidated me a bit before I joined.
"But as soon as I walked into the dressing room it was clear how down-to-earth they were," he went on. "I was really struck by that, and it helped me to settle in."
"I'm really happy to be renewing my contract with the club; I feel really at home here," he told Barca TV.
Neymar's buyout clause is now €200 million, increasing to €222m next June and a year later rising to €250m.

He's set to be paid €115m before tax by Barca across the next five seasons, although he'd be expected to sign another contract extension if he remains at the Liga club until 2021.









Comments

Popular Posts